Employment at Groton Ambulance
Groton Ambulance has a crew of full time staff, paid per diem staff, and volunteers. If you are interested in joining us, please fill out an application below.
Current Open Positions
As of October 2019, Groton Ambulance is looking for per diem staff to join our team. Please see below for requirements. Please fill out the linked job application PDF and submit it to:
or print it and drop it off at Groton Ambulance, 217 Newtown Road, Groton CT.
Per Diem Job Applicant Requirements
Click the link below to download the Groton Ambulance Application.
- Job Type: Part-time
- Salary: $15.00 /hour
- Experience: 1 year minimum as emergency based pre-hospital EMT
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Age: Applicants must be at least 18 years of age by employment start date
- Driver's License
- State of Connecticut certification as an Emergency Medical Technician (or Paramedic License)
- Preferred applicants: 4+ years of experience, FEMA ICS-200 Certification, and certification in emergency vehicle operations.
Groton Ambulance Job Application 2019.pdf
Please note that Adobe Reader will not allow edits of this file.
If you download the form, you can use the free online editor here to save a PDF with your data to email or print: https://www.pdfescape.com/open/