Employment at Groton Ambulance
Groton Ambulance has a crew of full time, per diem, part-time, and volunteer staff.
If you are interested in joining us, please submit an application below.
Current Open Positions
As of August 2021, Groton Ambulance is looking for part time, per diem, and volunteer staff to join our team.
Please see below for requirements then please fill out the linked job application PDF and submit it with your resume to:
or print it and drop the application and your resume off at
Groton Ambulance, 217 Newtown Road, Groton CT.
Per Diem and Part-time Job Applicant Requirements
- Job Type: Part-time
- Salary: Starting at $18.00 per hour based on experience
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Age: Applicants must be at least 18 years of age by employment start date
- Driver's License
- State of Connecticut certification as an Emergency Medical Technician (or Paramedic License)
- Preferred applicants: FEMA ICS-200 Certification and certification in emergency vehicle operations.
Volunteer Job Applicant Requirements
- Job Type: Volunteer
- Salary: Non paid position, but incentive stipend may apply
- Experience: None required
- Age: 18 years of age for EMT or 16 years of age for EMR
- State of Connecticut certification as an Emergency Medical Technician